Welcome to Cazes Family Dentistry | Your dentists in the Morris, Warren, Sussex and Hunterdon County area
A little about Cazes Family Dentistry
In 1995, Doctors Jay and Janice Cazes opened Cazes Family Dentistry. Their goal was to create a friendly environment where people could come and become not only patients, but part of our family. Doctors Jay and Janice met at Georgetown University School of Dentistry, then went on to do hospital based general practice residencies. They have achieved prestigious Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry awards. In addition they have completed advanced training in orthodontics, implant dentistry, and root canal treatment. They currently teach at Morristown Memorial Hospital and at Practical Clinical Courses in Provo, Utah. The doctors are always looking at the latest techniques and procedures to provide state of the art care for their patients.
There's every reason to feel good about visiting Cazes Family Dentistry
- A "family" touch - a husband and wife team with in-depth expertise in all contemporary dental solutions.
- The full range of care - preventive, therapeutic, cosmetic.
- Techniques that enable comfortable, gentle procedures
- Open communications, with clear explanations of your options.
- A spectrum of payment options and maximum value for your dental investment.
- Visits when you need them: early, late, weekends, emergencies.
What should you expect from your dentist?
Let's face it... not every dental practice is the same. But you can expect all the right experiences at Cazes Family Dentistry.
Patients tell us that they chose our office because of our
- clinical expertise
- caring and gentle dentistry
- financial options & value
- flexible appointments
Please take a tour of our website. Then call us at (908) 852-1100 because there's so much more to expect at Cazes Family Dentistry.
EXPECT HIGH QUALITY, AFFORDABLE CARE ... FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS.